Who we are
The E-leva mission is to assist companies in communication and marketing through the web, social media and traditional tools.
We believe in a cultural and quality approach; technical knowledge, creativity and research come together in a functional mixture to achieve our client’s goals.
The agency was founded in 2005 on the professional experience of Walter Del Prete in the Web Marketing field and business communication.
It grows over the years in terms of turnover and customers; the current structure includes a team of 15 people.
In 2014 he joined the company Nicola Sancisi completing the services of Graphic Design and Brand identity, strengthening the aesthetic and visual impact of the works.
E-leva srl has consolidated clients in Central and Northern Italy. Milan, Pesaro and Rimini are the most representative districts also for the sectors involved related to design, furnishings, tourism and media, photography.
AREAS OF ACTIVITY
The areas followed are basically 4:
- Consulting, Planning, Web Management and Social Marketing (AdWords, SEO, Facebook ADS, etc.);
- Web Design and Web development (Realization of institutional sites, e-commerce, newsletters, etc.);
- Brand Identity Design and Business Communication (Trademarks, catalogs, brochures, adverts, etc.);
Awards and Acknowledgments
- E-leva is registered in the MEPA Electronic Market of the Public Administration
- The structure is recognized as an Innovation Manager, certified by the Ministry of Economic Development
- E-leva is Google Partner, with 4 certified professionals. In order to present this certification e-leva meets strict quality requirements requested by Google and manages the required advertising budgets. E-leva was also selected in 2014 to participate in Google Accelerate in Dublin
Visit the page dedicated to e-leva on Google
- In 2017, e-leva received the “Excellent Brands” award in the Innovation and Research category
- The agency’s work has been published in various sector catalogs
- Articles by Walter Del Prete have been published in sector magazines
- E-leva has been invited to national conferences and round tables including “Nuove identità artigiane” (Confartigianato Nazionale, Rome) and the ITAIS 2012 international conference “Organization change and Information Systems” (she reported on a Web 2.0 project photoviva.it conceived, created, promoted and developed by the e-leva team)